2026年4月12日 星期日

被動語態使用時機

使用被動語態的動詞,用下底線表示,大家可以體會一下用主動或用被動,句子的意思或強調的重點是否會有些不同喔!

(Emma 跟 David 聊著在四月剛結束的旅行)

Emma: The trip was planned for April because of the beautiful weather.

艾瑪: 因為好天氣的關係,這趟旅行被規劃在四月。

David: I bought the tickets two months ago.

大衛: 我在兩個月前就買了機票了。

Emma: We reached the airport by bus.

艾瑪: 我們搭公車抵達了機場。

David: Our luggage was checked in quickly.

大衛: 我們的行李很快就被辦理登機了。

Emma: We passed security without any problems.

艾瑪: 我們沒有任何問題就通過了安檢。

David: The flight was announced on time.

大衛: 航班準時宣布。

Emma: The seats were assigned near the window.

艾瑪: 座位被分配在靠近窗戶的位置。

David: The flight attendant served drinks.

大衛: 空服員提供了飲料。

Emma: The plane landed smoothly in London.

艾瑪: 飛機順利地在倫敦降落。

David: We found the hotel easily with the map.

大衛: 我們輕易地用地圖找到了飯店。

Emma: The room was prepared with fresh towels.

艾瑪: 房間備好了新毛巾。

David: Breakfast is included in the price.

大衛: 早餐是包含在價格裡的。

Emma: We explored the city on foot.

艾瑪: 我們用步行探索了城市。

David: Famous landmarks were visited in the morning.

大衛: 在早上,著名的地標就有人(遊客)造訪了。

Emma: The Tower of London was built centuries ago.

艾瑪: 倫敦塔是幾個世紀前建造的。

David: We took photos at every stop.

大衛: 我們在每一站都拍了照片。

Emma: We enjoyed the lunch at a traditional pub.

艾瑪: 我們在傳統酒吧享用了午餐。

David: I paid the bill by credit card.

大衛: 我用信用卡支付了帳單。

Emma: The evening walk was enjoyed along the river.

艾瑪: (我們)沿著河邊享受著晚上的散步

David: We made wonderful memories during our April adventure.

大衛: 我們在四月冒險中,創造了美好的回憶。


Travel Tip 

在上面的對話中,被動語態(was planned、was checked 等)只在句子的重點放在「事情本身」、「不知道誰做的」、或「誰做的不重要」時才自然出現,其他時候用主動語氣更像平日聊天!因為被動語態是有需要時才用的。

每天大聲練習這20句,主被動一起練習,出國時跟外國朋友或飯店人員說話或聊天,就會自然又流利。 

沒有留言:

張貼留言