2026年8月31日 星期一

"Always With You" (by Armando Basilio feat. Rasel Hits)

 1."Always With You" (by Armando Basilio feat. Rasel Hits)

英中對照歌詞

Under the moonlight, I see your eyes     

在月光之下,我凝望著你的雙眼。

Soft like a whisper, love in disguise       

溫柔如一聲低語,愛悄悄隱藏其中。

Stay here beside me, don't say a word    

就留在我身旁吧,什麼也別說。

Your heartbeat is the sweetest sound I've heard 

你的心跳聲,是我所聽過最甜美的聲音。

*I'm always with you, wherever you go   

無論你走向何方,我始終與你同在。

Through highs and lows, just let it flow   

走過人生的高低起伏,就讓一切自然流動。

I'm always with you, right by your side    

我始終陪伴著你,就在你的身旁。

Hold me tonight, don't let this love hide   

今晚請擁抱我,別讓這份愛再隱藏。

 

Every moment feels like a dream        

每一個瞬間,都彷彿置身夢中。

You're the melody, my sweetest thing    

你是我生命中的旋律,是我心中最甜美的存在。

Promise me softly you'll never leave     

輕輕答應我,你永遠不會離開。

You're the reason I still believe          

你是讓我至今仍願意相信的理由。

*I'm always with you, wherever you go   

無論你走向何方,我始終與你同在。

Through highs and lows, just let it flow  

無論經歷人生的高峰或低谷,就讓一切順其自然。

I'm always with you, right by your side    

我始終與你同在,就在你的身旁。

Hold me tonight, don't let this love hide  

今晚請擁抱我,別讓這份愛藏進沉默裡。

 

I'm always with you                  

我始終與你同在。

wherever you go                    

無論你走向何方。


單字表

1. moonlight [ˋmun͵laɪtn. 月光

We walked under the moonlight. 我們在月光下散步。

•歌詞意象:營造浪漫、寧靜的氛圍。

2. whisper [ˋhwɪspɚ]n. 低語;耳語/vi. 低聲說話

She whispered my name. 她低聲叫了我的名字。

•核心感覺:輕柔、小聲、親密。

3. disguise dɪsˋgaɪzn. 偽裝;掩飾/vt. 偽裝;掩飾

He disguised his sadness with a smile. 他用微笑掩飾自己的悲傷。

love in disguise:隱藏起來、不直接表現出來的愛。

4. beside bɪˋsaɪdprep. 在……旁邊

Please sit beside me. 請坐在我旁邊。

beside + 人/物=在某人或某物旁邊。

5. heartbeat [ˋhɑrt͵bitn. 心跳;心跳聲

I could hear her heartbeat. 我聽得到她的心跳聲。

heart + beat:心臟跳動所發出的節奏與聲音。

6. wherever hwɛrˋɛvɚ]conj. 無論在哪裡;無論到哪裡

I will support you wherever you go.無論你去哪裡,我都會支持你。

wherever you go=無論你走到哪裡。

7. highs and lows haɪz ənd lozphr. 高低起伏;人生的順境與逆境

Life has highs and lows. 人生有高峰,也有低谷。

•常用來形容:情緒、人生、工作或關係中的起伏。

8. flow flovi. 流動;順暢地進行

Let the conversation flow. 讓對話自然地進行。

let it flow=讓事情自然發展;順其自然。

9. melody [ˋmɛlədin. 旋律

This song has a beautiful melody. 這首歌有優美的旋律。

•歌詞中 Youre the melody:你就像讓我生命變得美麗、有意義的旋律。

10. believe bɪˋlivvi. 相信;信任

I still believe in love. 我仍然相信愛。

believe in + N.=相信某件事、某種理念或某個人的價值。

 

最值得直接背下來的 3 個歌詞句型:

wherever + S. + V.=無論……在哪裡/無論……做什麼

  Wherever you go, I'll be with you. (無論你走到哪裡,我都會陪著你。)

highs and lows=人生的高低起伏

  We stayed together through highs and lows. (我們一起走過人生的高峰與低谷。)

the reason + S. + V.=……的理由

  You are the reason I smile. (你是我微笑的理由。)

沒有留言:

張貼留言